- Captures client personal & social-economic details & case information over a wide range of matter types.
- Diary functionality with reminders for client key dates, adviser tasks and client appointments. Ability to create availability slots & search for appointments.
- Case notes which record time linked to advisers, locations & funders.
- Upload documents in a variety of formats
- Record financial, non-financial outcomes and track the client’s journey recording soft outcomes.
Efficient, Flexible, Secure
AdvicePro is a fully-managed, secure web-based case management system developed specifically for advice organisations, designed to make managing your case work simpler so that you can devote your time and energy to helping your clients.
AdvicePro has a number of modules tailored to your needs:
|Extensive Welfare Rights & Universal Credit Functionality
Supports Both CFS And SFS | Extensive Creditor Database
|Record casework in line with LAA guidelines
Manage & report on WIP | Calculates hourly & fixed fee variables | Update claims to LAA online
|Record academic details | Term-time address
Landlord tracking & any associated issues
|Client signature | Secure document and message exchange | Digital Referrals & API
- Create your own letter templates which are automatically filled with relevant client/case data.
- Agency specific note templates created to pre-populate standard notes and/or create template for advisers to follow to ensure all relevant information is recorded.
- Create SMS templates to send to clients allowing clients to reply.
- Send documents prepared in letter templates to clients via SMS service for digital signature.
- Full suite of ready to use reports
- Report designer to allow agencies to build their own reports from any data held on the system.
- Autorun reports which automatically run and are emailed to any user.
- Create reports to build power searches to find any data recorded within a client and case record.
- Export data to Word, pdf, Excel, csv
- Reports run in real time.
- Hide/rename fields and pages.
- Add your own options to any dropdown list.
- Create your own matter categories.
- Add agency specific custom fields such as dates; currency, multi-select and dropdown lists.
- Create customisation profiles to assign different options based on teams, matter categories, funding source and user roles.
- Prevent cases being closed until mandatory fields are completed.
The offerings have been developed to meet particular requirements in specific areas of advice in response to customers’ needs in relation to different matter types. Thus, many additional screens, links and tabs are available depending on the type of offering you choose and are designed to make the user experience of each practitioner working in each specific practice area simpler, more efficient and intuitive to use. Different modules are available with the different offerings making AdvicePro suitable to your organisations’ needs.
Providing a better service
Gain reliable secure online access to case files from any PC connected to the internet, anywhere
Create standard letter templates which are automatically completed with client and case data
Peace of mind
Encrypted communication across the web and a password-controlled logon keep your data safe